Mundongo Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Mundongo (2720) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 313 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Mundongo is in the federal electorate of Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Mundongo was 215 and is comprised of approximately 50.2% females and 49.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Mundongo is 42 years of age.

88.7% of people living in the suburb of Mundongo were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.3% South Africa, 3.3% England, 1.9% New Zealand.

96.7% of people living in Mundongo speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Mundongo is 35.6% Catholic, 32.9% Anglican, 9.3% No religion, 5.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.6% Baptist, 4.2% Uniting Church, 3.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 1.9% Christian, nfd, 1.4% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.4% Other religious affiliation .

71.6% of people are married, 23.7% have never married and 4.7% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Mundongo.

68.5% of the people living in Mundongo over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 28.8% are working on a part time basis. Mundongo has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Mundongo are 15.3% Professionals, 15.3% Managers, 15.3% Technicians & trades workers, 12.7% Sales workers, 12.7% Labourers, 8.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 7.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.6% Community & personal service workers, 5.1% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Mundongo work in are 13.8% Construction, 12.9% Retail trade, 12.9% Health care and social assistance, 10.3% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.3% Inadequately described/Not stated, 8.6% Manufacturing, 7.8% Accommodation and food services, 5.2% Public administration and safety, 5.2% Electricity, gas, water and waste services.

38.5% of homes are fully owned, and 52.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 9.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $514 per week and the median household income is $1444 per week.

The median rent in Mundongo is $350 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1603 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Mundongo postcode 2720

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Calderwood 2527 -> South Coast -> New South Wales